Art Exhibit Submissions
Part of your membership benefit is exhibiting in the Arts Wayland monthly exhibit.
Arts Wayland invites member artists to submit work for our online exhibits.
Art Exhibit Requirements
- We will accept from one to five pieces from each artist. Artists can apply to participate in the exhibit as often as they want.
- Submissions should be new work, created within the past 3 years. Artwork should not have been exhibited in the past 12 months.
- All of the work should be framed or professionally displayed.
- Submissions are made online. Please have your artwork, title, description, price, size, media, images ready.
- A Google account is required to submit your artwork. If you do not have a Google account, please create one here. You don't need a Gmail account to create a Google Account.
Read the complete instructions on the submission form as well
- Use the following convention for each images:
- JPG only
- 1 MB size max
- YEAR is the year of the show (e.g. 2022)
- Month is the month of the show (e.g. January)
- Title is the title as it will appear on the product or label
- Size is the size as it is sold (HxW) or (HxWxD if 3D) - Round up the numbers
- Name your artwork as follows:
(e.g 2022_February_My Pretty Painting_12x14.jpg)
Sales of artwork
All exhibited artwork must be for sale. Click here for more information on Sales and Exhibiting Terms & Conditions
Publicity for your exhibit
- A general announcement about the ongoing Members Salon will be sent out to the Arts Wayland mailing list; however, publicity about the artists who are exhibiting during each period will be the responsibility of the artists.
- We will share a flyer for the exhibit with you. Please post it on your social media and email it to your friends and art-related contacts.
- The artwork will be displayed for sale on Arts Wayland website during the month of the show.
Jean-Pierre Ducondi & Judi Stein
Exhibit Committee Co-chairs
We hope to hear from many of you soon!