OBSOLETE - "Renewal" - A Juried Exhibit
Once registered, you will receive an email from the Exhibit Team with instructions on how to submit your Artwork(s). This might take a day or two.
Exhibit dates: June 1-26 (both in The W Gallery and on the website).
Submission deadline: May 1
Notification of acceptance: May 15 (via email).
Artwork drop-off (at The W Gallery): May 29 (1-5 PM) and May 30 (11 AM-5 PM).
Artwork pick-up (at The W Gallery): June 27 (11 AM-5 PM).
- All 2D and 3D artwork (except video) may be submitted.
- The Artwork will be displayed at The W Gallery and on the Arts Wayland website from June 1 to June 26.
- The entries will be juried by a committee made up of Arts Wayland member-artists.
- You can submit up to 3 artworks. Depending on the number of submissions received we might not be able to accept all artworks.
- As this is a family gallery, no explicit, controversial or offensive work will be exhibited. We will review the work submitted to ensure that it is appropriate.
- All Artworks must be for sale. Sales will be handled by the W Gallery, The artist will receive 80% commission after any credit card fees are deducted. Payment will be in about 30 days of sale. The artist is responsible for art delivery and any delivery costs and must notify Arts Wayland immediately of the delivery time and method.
Entry submission fees:
- Arts Wayland Members: $15 (1 Artwork)
- Arts Wayland Members: $20 (2 Artworks)
- Arts Wayland Members: $25 (3 Artworks)
- Non-Members: $25 (1 Artwork)
- Non-Members: $30 (2 Artworks)
- Non-Members: $35 (3 Artworks)
- First place: $200
- Second place: $100
- Third place: $50
The Exhibit Committee