Call for Art
"Magical" - A Prized Juried Exhibit
“Magical” can mean many things, but here we’re defining it as a person, moment, place, or object with a special, mysterious quality that makes it feel full of wonder and excitement.
We invite all artists to submit 2D and 3D artworks that speak to the theme of “Magical” for our Autumn juried exhibit.
Jury: The entries will be juried by a committee made up of Arts Wayland member-artists.
All 2D and 3D artwork (except video) may be submitted. Each artist can submit up to 3 works. For 2D works, the maximum size is a 216” perimeter, including the frame. Submitted artworks must be recent (within the past five years). All work must be available for sale; the gallery retains a 20% commission.
Entry submission fees
Entry does not guarantee acceptance
For Arts Wayland members:
- $15 for one image
- $20 for two images
- $25 for three images
- $25 for one image
- $30 for two images
- $35 for three images
- 1st Place ($200),
- 2nd Place ($100)
- 3rd Place ($50)
- Exhibit Dates: October 4-30 (both in The W Gallery and on the website).
- Submission deadline: September 1.
- Notification of acceptance: September 17 (via email)
- Artwork drop-off (at The W Gallery): October 2 (1-5 PM) and October 3 (11 AM-5 PM).
- Artwork pick-up (at The W Gallery): October 31 (11 AM-5 PM).
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org